During the Sunday school meeting the teacher was explaining how God had created all things, including humans. Little Johnny seemed especially interested as he explained how Eve was created from Adam's rib. By the middle of the week his mother observed him lying, as if sick, and asked him:
- Johnny, what's the problem?
The boy said:
- I'm feeling a lot of pain on my side. Guess I'll have a wife!
A boy was messing around during the morning service. His parents tried to get him to calm down, but the boy did not want to stop. Finally, the father took the boy by the arm and led him decidedly out of the church. Just before reaching to the exit, the little boy looked back and spoke aloud to the congregation:
- Pray for me, brothers! Pray for me!
A woman goes with her 16 year old daughter visit the doctor and says to him:
- My daughter continues with these weird cravings for strange things, is increasing weight and feeling sick every morning!
The doctor examines the girl, goes back to the mother and says:
- Your daughter is four months pregnant.
- Pregnant? - Says the mother. - It can not be, she never even has been alone with a man. Not you, dear?
The girl then says:
- No mommy! I never kissed a man in my whole life!
The doctor walks to the window and stands there a long time looking out. Finally, the mother asked him:
- There's something wrong out there, Doctor?
- No - says the doctor. - But the last time something like that happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men on camels came with her. I do not want to miss this event, if it happens now!
The pastor was in a campaign to evangelize and win souls for the kingdom of God, and stood in front of the church inviting passersby to enter and participate in the worship. Then passed by a drunk and the pastor made the call:
- Come, my son, be a soldier in God's army!
The drunk replied:
- I am already on it!
The pastor, taken aback, asked:
- Why, then, I never saw you here in the church?
And the drunk:
- Because I belong to the secret service.
The pastor was front of his church talking with some members of the congregation before the service when a drunkard passed by riding a bicycle. The pastor invited him to enter the church and attend the service. The drunk objected:
- And what about my bike?
The pastor replied:
- Do not worry, leave it out here that God will take care of it.
The drunk accepted the invitation and went into the church to attend the service. After some praise, the pastor said:
- God is with us!
The drunk, immediately, replied:
- But you did not say that He would be out there taking care of my bike?